I’ve always been a health nut … well at least since my late teens. I loved being outdoors, going to the gym, eating well and that vibrant feeling that great health brings. Being an Aussie girl, much of it came with the territory – we love to be fit, healthy and our environment naturally lends itself to outdoor living.
I started working in a gym when I was 18, but wanting to go deeper with people’s health I became qualified in nutrition. That still didn’t feel like enough, so I went to naturopathic school in Australia back in the mid 90’s, then on to naturopathic medical school in the United States graduating in 2003.
Since then I’ve been mostly in private practice, and while I love it, I want to reach more people, make more of a difference in the world helping people attain better health. I want to have a bigger impact. Essential oils were not a big part of my naturopathic training, so it’s been a huge joy to learn more about them, as they are so clearly in line with my health philosophy.
I also have a family now, and I’m very committed to being a mom as well as a business owner. doTERRA gives me the flexibility to do both, without sacrificing the time that I treasure with my family.
doTERRA has given me a whole other aspect of my business that I am very passionate about. My vision is to create a team of people who are as committed to health and natural living as I am; who are committed to helping others and walking beside others as they learn and grow in their own health practices.
I am looking for others who are interested in starting and growing their own business with doTERRA – whether that be part-time alongside raising a family, all the way through to creating a huge business bringing total financial freedom to their family. I have great leaders who work with me to provide training and mentorship; we are like one big family. In fact, we are The Naturopathic Oil Family.
Some of the benefits of joining my essential oil team include:
- Mentorship and training both with my team leaders and myself.
- Weekly team Zoom calls.
- Facebook groups for our leaders and a general Facebook group for our team members.
- Oil Camp – a 14-day essential oil education program to learn more about essential oils and how to use them, available to anyone on our team (this is a great way to be able to introduce others to oils and assist them in their education process).
- Monthly classes and webinars.
- Promotions and giveaways to help boost new enrollments.
I am looking for people who:
- Are passionate about health.
- Are committed to making a difference in the world.
- Are motivated to have financial freedom for their families.
- Are self-starters and show high levels of initiative.
- Are looking for a business with huge earning potential but with low start-up costs.
- Are looking for a significant income while still being able to tailor their schedules around family commitments.
- Love balance and flexibility in their work.
- Are not afraid to dream big and create abundance in their lives.
I have a highly-qualified and passionate team who assist me in training and mentoring people who are motivated to create something for themselves that could change their entire lives, and give them the freedom and flexibility they have dreamed about.
If that sounds like you, I would love to hear from you. Click here to fill out an application.